CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 12, 2012

Weekend Recap

We had a pretty busy weekend but it was so worth it! We spent the weekend with friends and family.

Friday we met some friends for breakfast at IHOP. I am sure the poor guy filling out an application at IHOP was wondering if he really wanted to work there after being seated in the area we were with about 8 baby/toddlers and 8 moms! Lol! Afterwards a few of us went to Marshall's shopping.  I had to return a few items because a very sweet girl I know has opened her own boutique and I was buying very cute clothes from her instead. {a post on this later today}







Saturday we had a very relaxing day and didn't do too much. Josh worked and we stayed around the house. Saturday night we went on a triple date with some sweet friends. I have known these ladies for a while but just recently started spending time with them and they are the most laid back ladies I know. Their husbands are a lot like Josh and have the same interest so that really helps to pull him out of his shell. Lol!

*****Update: I had my day's mixed up. We did date night Friday night, not Saturday. Saturday night I went ring shopping again! I wonder if my mind stays in bed after I get up some days! LOL!*****




Sunday our parents came and we made our Disney reservations!!! I am stoked about this trip! I told Josh we didn't have to take any other vacations because I love Disney! We went to Cold Stone Creamery after for some yummy ice cream then came back and grilled hot dogs.







I love weekends like these. Family, friends, and fun! Have a great Monday Y'all!

- Posted by Jennifer using BlogPress from my iPhone Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...