CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 16, 2012

Style by A Belle

I will be the first to admit that I have no style. None what so ever. I would love to have style. I used to have style. That was before I became a mom. Once I had Tempe heels were out. I became a SAHM and jeans were a staple in my closet. Long gone were the days of heels and cute outfits for work and the excuse to buy them!
A sweet girl I know just started her own clothing boutique and has inspired me to get my style back. Why shouldn't I be a cute, 20-something mom running errands and going to play dates? I am in love with a lot of her items she has in stock and have purchased several quite a few items from her already.

Shop

I have been thinking though, just what is my style? And I finally figured it out. It was the style I had in the past and have always loved. I just haven't had it for a while! LOL! My style icon would have to be Jennifer Love Hewitt as Melinda Gordon on Ghost Whisperer. Here are a few inspiration boards I found online.
















She has a romantic style which includes lots of lace, vintage, pearls, and floral. Very feminine which I love.

I am slowly getting my wardrobe back into style. I am tweaking things a little and going to have more flats than heels but I am excited.

Here are the items I have added already with the help of Shelli at A Belle Boutique{ be sure to also check out her Facebook}. Some aren't so Melinda Gordon but I love them.

 {I also have a skirt and two tops not shown!}

I can't wait to add more.  Such as this lace dress..... {just trying to figure out where I will wear it!}

Via

and this perfect top...
Via


Be sure to stop by and check out all the beautiful items she has. Now I need to go figure out what I am going to wear today! ;)
{I will be adding a VERY special vintage inspired item to my accessory closet soon, about 2 weeks, that I can't wait to share with y'all so be watching for the update}
Photobucket Pin It

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...