CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Diamonds are a Girls Best Friend

Last night I got to do something I have NEVER done before, ring shop! My best friend will be getting engaged soon and her boyfriend has enlisted me to help him with the ring. I feel so honored to have been asked to be apart of such an important time in both of their lives. We love them both dearly and are so happy they found each other. Pamela and I met for dinner last night and decided to make a trip to the mall for some ring shopping. We had so much fun! 

I have never been diamond shopping, even before I was married. So it was fun to get to look at different styles and cuts. What was interesting was all of the rings Pam had seen online that she thought she loved once she put them on she didn't like them. We went to three different stores and I bet she tried on 20 rings or more. She narrowed it down to 4 she likes and ranked them for me but we have two more local stores to go to this week before we will know for sure which is  "The One"! I am not going to post pictures of the rings but I do want to share this cute picture I sent to her boy friend before we went in the first store.


Tempe kept saying "Ring Mommy. Princess Ring. I want a ring." It was too cute and I wish I had thought to video her. Pam's hand shook the whole time we were looking. She was so nervous which shocked me. She has waited so long to find Mr. Right. She was excited too. I am so happy for both of them and cant wait to experience this with them.
Photobucket Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...